体育彩票36选7走势图:Managing Director of IT Strategic Planning
福建22选5开奖结果昨天 www.0jkv.cn Description: The Managing Director will assist in the identification and application of strategic information technology (IT) initiatives that support the safe, effective and efficient execution of NFA's regulatory and business responsibilities across the organization.
- Help select and implement suitable technology to streamline internal operations and optimize organization-wide benefits.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new strategic initiatives and provide guidance to staff.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology and devise new initiatives to benefit NFA.
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of IT in order to advise management and suggest action steps to increase efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
- Conduct post-implementation assessments of new initiatives, report on the findings, and make suggestions for further enhancements as necessary.
- Engage in vendor contract negotiations for the acquisition of new computer equipment and software.
- Use technical knowledge to assist with risk-assessment and develop actionable plans to protect NFA systems.
- Help develop initiatives that contribute to an information privacy and security-conscious culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Business with IT experience, or Computer Science degree with business experience required
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Computer Systems a plus
- Minimum 10 years' experience with applications development or network administration
- Understanding of and experience with risk analysis highly desired
- Prior experience with the development and implementation of strategic plans or goals required
- Must be a highly-motivated and dependable self-starter who is both innovative and creative in the application of new technology
- Must be able to communicate complex IT concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff as well as senior management
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have keen analytical and critical thinking skills, while exhibiting a high-level of attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities
- The ability to maintain job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging technology, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
Location: Chicago, IL
Job ID: 230