体育彩票22选5几点开奖:Senior Network Analyst
福建22选5开奖结果昨天 www.0jkv.cn Department: Information Systems
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 260
Description: The Senior Network Analyst will maintain the availability and efficient operation of NFA's network and its related hardware and software. This role will be tasked with ensuring systems are optimally installed, monitored and tuned.
- Provide support for NFA's network and/or communication environments and consult with users to identify their needs and determine hardware and software functionality specifications.
- Serve as a high-level escalation resource for the identification and resolution of large scale or highly complex issues.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to less experienced staff.
- Research and implement new software releases, preventative maintenance and problem fixes.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve network and/or system-related problems via logs, error messages and dumps.
- Install, customize and maintain all required diagnostic and recovery utilities and related third party hardware and/or software.
- Generate and analyze performance and usage reports to ensure networks and/or systems are operating at peak efficiency.
- Review response time and bandwidth utilization statistics (e.g. network analyzers, performance monitoring software, statistics and reports).
- Evaluate networks and/or systems and make recommendations to enhanced design and/or configuration implementations.
- Practice required back-up and recovery procedures.
- Develop, implement, monitor and audit network and/or system back-ups.
- Ensure that the requirements are met to enable successful disaster recovery testing.
- Develop, monitor, and adhere to security and related compliance processes and procedures.
- Make recommendations that will enhance the operation, security and/or efficiency of the network and systems environments while adhering to the change management process.
- At least five years working experience in a technical environment
- Industry recognized certification, such as a CCNA or MCSE, or an accredited degree, such as a B.A. in Information Systems or B.S. in Computer Science is required
- Experience installing, customizing and maintaining HP, Cisco, Microsoft or Linux-based technologies
- Experience and fluency with key networking elements (e.g. firewalls, VPNs, proxy servers, email systems, voice/data security controls, disaster recovery/business continuity practices, and problem resolution tools)
- Comprehensive understanding of network infrastructure/designs and performance/tuning strategies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in project planning and management
- Willingness to work after hours
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.